View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2018, 01:16 AM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

jus join a different site. stupid lb owner stripped the mods power like reopening battles and switching whose the winner. also, you don’t have to rap like everyone else to win a battle unlike here on letsbeef. shit has become so stupid you’ll lose a battle for not capping your multis or quoting a concept. I can tell you off bat, some of lb top heads are on netcees because it’s more competition. If they can’t win on netcees than they’ll jump back to letsbeef were it’s pretty easy. The only reasonable thing on lb is the audio side and probably beat maker if they have that shit.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Drop some examples and I'll check on em' nerd-alert
I thought you guys couldn’t change the outcome of battles anymore. Even if a person wins 100% and still loses
Unread 04-17-2018, 01:16 AM   #17

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

jus join a different site. stupid lb owner stripped the mods power like reopening battles and switching whose the winner. also, you don’t have to rap like everyone else to win a battle unlike here on letsbeef. shit has become so stupid you’ll lose a battle for not capping your multis or quoting a concept. I can tell you off bat, some of lb top heads are on netcees because it’s more competition. If they can’t win on netcees than they’ll jump back to letsbeef were it’s pretty easy. The only reasonable thing on lb is the audio side and probably beat maker if they have that shit.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Drop some examples and I'll check on em' nerd-alert
I thought you guys couldn’t change the outcome of battles anymore. Even if a person wins 100% and still loses