View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2019, 11:47 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Fun fact: I called @Jimmy Hoffa out. I didn't just put myself there. I would have been a number one contender last month and got a title shot this month anyway, crawling up the ladder. I dont see your point.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

It happened in a callout thread before the card was made. Also there are two callouts this month. @Rican and myself .
Nah, I got that. What I was saying is that Callouts are supposed to happen on your own time. Main Event is always Champion vs #1 Contender.
Unread 09-22-2019, 11:47 AM   #13

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Fun fact: I called @Jimmy Hoffa out. I didn't just put myself there. I would have been a number one contender last month and got a title shot this month anyway, crawling up the ladder. I dont see your point.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

It happened in a callout thread before the card was made. Also there are two callouts this month. @Rican and myself .
Nah, I got that. What I was saying is that Callouts are supposed to happen on your own time. Main Event is always Champion vs #1 Contender.