View Single Post
Unread 07-22-2019, 04:13 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
I feel the true winner here is the site as a whole. The show that me and vin put on is spectacular and i feel like all parties were entertained differences aside thats the ultimate goal. Punk definately earned my respect and i hope i earned his. Thank you to all the letsbeefians who supported this match-up and thanks again to punk for assisting in putting on a masterpiece performance! SALUTE!
All facts bro. Definitely earned my respect. I told you I showed niggas ya track in real life and they was fucking with it haha. We turned up now everyone go enjoy those tracks. We all won.
Unread 07-22-2019, 04:13 PM   #9

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
I feel the true winner here is the site as a whole. The show that me and vin put on is spectacular and i feel like all parties were entertained differences aside thats the ultimate goal. Punk definately earned my respect and i hope i earned his. Thank you to all the letsbeefians who supported this match-up and thanks again to punk for assisting in putting on a masterpiece performance! SALUTE!
All facts bro. Definitely earned my respect. I told you I showed niggas ya track in real life and they was fucking with it haha. We turned up now everyone go enjoy those tracks. We all won.