View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Every time a white person dies from war or a terrorist attack, it's in the news? WHAT?

EDIT: Snoopy and Fidel, you guys also don't get that it's all about regional news too yeah? I mean, why would a guy dying in the middle east be on my news? The middle east just don't have the media outlets for you to hear about it.

NOBLE, but these people put the Trayvon shit on twitter and not anything about a white teen dying. Whither or not they have actually been annoyed by a white teen dying or not, they have never taken it to the public platform that they have here. To me, it's just racism.#
Unread 07-12-2013, 10:28 AM   #23

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Every time a white person dies from war or a terrorist attack, it's in the news? WHAT?

EDIT: Snoopy and Fidel, you guys also don't get that it's all about regional news too yeah? I mean, why would a guy dying in the middle east be on my news? The middle east just don't have the media outlets for you to hear about it.

NOBLE, but these people put the Trayvon shit on twitter and not anything about a white teen dying. Whither or not they have actually been annoyed by a white teen dying or not, they have never taken it to the public platform that they have here. To me, it's just racism.#