View Single Post
Unread 01-14-2015, 07:37 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

OK can i remake my thread since niggas won't let the shit blow by? Honestly though because if we're talking about it still, that story is retarded as fuck because your only telling your side as if you were innocent or some shit bruh.. Like idiots, these niggas folding their arms believing it lmfao. This thread is allowed but mine isnt, that's cute.

Yall asked me not to talk about it and you make threads on both sites? lmfao Fuck you bruh.. LB didn't give a damn about BBE so when did the beef start? A few niggas said something about it, and niggas dropped it a bit after..

YALL the only ones that thought there was this big "feud" going on between sites. We ain't mentioned BBE since the shit happened.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 01-14-2015 at 07:56 AM.
Unread 01-14-2015, 07:37 AM   #10

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

OK can i remake my thread since niggas won't let the shit blow by? Honestly though because if we're talking about it still, that story is retarded as fuck because your only telling your side as if you were innocent or some shit bruh.. Like idiots, these niggas folding their arms believing it lmfao. This thread is allowed but mine isnt, that's cute.

Yall asked me not to talk about it and you make threads on both sites? lmfao Fuck you bruh.. LB didn't give a damn about BBE so when did the beef start? A few niggas said something about it, and niggas dropped it a bit after..

YALL the only ones that thought there was this big "feud" going on between sites. We ain't mentioned BBE since the shit happened.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 01-14-2015 at 07:56 AM.