View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2018, 09:19 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
No offense, man. But, if you could read the thread, and address all the points, that'd be fantastic. I'm not looking for cherrypicked responses, and there has been a lot said that you seem to be overlooking based on your response. Particularly in regard to data privacy, and the legalities associated with obscene material.
TBH WITH YOU, I DONT KNOW ALOT ABOUT DATA PRIVACY AND LEGALITIES REGARDING OBSCENE MATERIAL SO I DIDNT WANNA JUS CHAT SHIT LOL...... SO I JUST STATED SOME FACTS FROM THA MSN DAYS FROM A TIME WHEN YOUNGER MEMBERS DOMINATED THA SITE IN TERMS OF ACTIVITY...

LETSBEEF HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 13 YEARS AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE OF THAT NATURE, BUT, YOU ARE RIGHT WITH THA POINT OF PROTECTING OUR ADULT MEMBERS AS MUCH AS OUR YOUNGER ONES ESPECIALLY WIT THA WAY THA WORLD IS TODAY....... BUT TBH THAT WOULD BE DOWN TO X, LIKE I SAID I DONT KNOW THA INs AN OUTs OF INTERNET LAWS SO DONT GET YA PANTIES IN A TWIST LOL
Unread 12-05-2018, 09:19 PM   #67

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
No offense, man. But, if you could read the thread, and address all the points, that'd be fantastic. I'm not looking for cherrypicked responses, and there has been a lot said that you seem to be overlooking based on your response. Particularly in regard to data privacy, and the legalities associated with obscene material.
TBH WITH YOU, I DONT KNOW ALOT ABOUT DATA PRIVACY AND LEGALITIES REGARDING OBSCENE MATERIAL SO I DIDNT WANNA JUS CHAT SHIT LOL...... SO I JUST STATED SOME FACTS FROM THA MSN DAYS FROM A TIME WHEN YOUNGER MEMBERS DOMINATED THA SITE IN TERMS OF ACTIVITY...

LETSBEEF HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 13 YEARS AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN ISSUE OF THAT NATURE, BUT, YOU ARE RIGHT WITH THA POINT OF PROTECTING OUR ADULT MEMBERS AS MUCH AS OUR YOUNGER ONES ESPECIALLY WIT THA WAY THA WORLD IS TODAY....... BUT TBH THAT WOULD BE DOWN TO X, LIKE I SAID I DONT KNOW THA INs AN OUTs OF INTERNET LAWS SO DONT GET YA PANTIES IN A TWIST LOL