View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2014, 07:10 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

FiNAL - Just joined the FVC and from what I've seen, seems to be doing a good job with his voting.

FREEK - Has been one of the better text and audio voters in FVC since he's joined.

Punk - Moderator status. Does a good job with votes regardless.

LOGiKK - Quality of votes is quite shaky. Voting quantity has been decent.

ILLo - Probably the best voter on this site right now.

Lockhart - Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with my thread lately, but I'm pretty good at voting with both quality and quantity.

Vegito - Far too inactive to be in FVC. Just being honest.

Fidel Z - Doing well with voting on both text and audio. Same category as FREEK to be honest.

Auto - Has had some questionable moments with voting (Phe vs MadVerbs) but has been a solid voter overall.

God Bless.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Also I would group @_Defiance in here based off of inactivity.

Last edited by Lockhart; 05-04-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Unread 05-04-2014, 07:10 PM   #3

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

FiNAL - Just joined the FVC and from what I've seen, seems to be doing a good job with his voting.

FREEK - Has been one of the better text and audio voters in FVC since he's joined.

Punk - Moderator status. Does a good job with votes regardless.

LOGiKK - Quality of votes is quite shaky. Voting quantity has been decent.

ILLo - Probably the best voter on this site right now.

Lockhart - Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with my thread lately, but I'm pretty good at voting with both quality and quantity.

Vegito - Far too inactive to be in FVC. Just being honest.

Fidel Z - Doing well with voting on both text and audio. Same category as FREEK to be honest.

Auto - Has had some questionable moments with voting (Phe vs MadVerbs) but has been a solid voter overall.

God Bless.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Also I would group @_Defiance in here based off of inactivity.

Last edited by Lockhart; 05-04-2014 at 07:12 PM.