View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2020, 05:00 PM
Benny Lectric
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

@Student @Jugular

The avatars would have to remain blind in the comments also, like with a default picture or something. With people shouting out there crews though, I haven't seen many people battle and then put their crew in the comments. Mostly their crew members comment on there with the name for support. That could possibly be another issue of keeping the identity concealed. When I go to my crew members battle I can see the votes. I guess if the votes are able to be seen it would only narrow down who's battling to people in your crew. I personally like to promote my members battles in threads at times to get them more exposure, so rectifying that would be something to consider also. I doubt someone would go searching that tediously to figure out who's battling though.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Have any mods seen this yet?
@Odin @Kiwi Peewee @Rowdy Punk

Quote:
Benny man thank you so much for this great expo! Like, u brought it! I should ask for these more often 😆 I'm still grasping all these LB concepts and style and it's fun as hell but it's definitely tough to be a newbie lol.

but I think Dumb and I both needed to hear what you're saying and it's gonna have us coming back stronger next time!
Unread 09-23-2020, 05:00 PM   #6

Benny Lectric
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 42 audio / 230 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

@Student @Jugular

The avatars would have to remain blind in the comments also, like with a default picture or something. With people shouting out there crews though, I haven't seen many people battle and then put their crew in the comments. Mostly their crew members comment on there with the name for support. That could possibly be another issue of keeping the identity concealed. When I go to my crew members battle I can see the votes. I guess if the votes are able to be seen it would only narrow down who's battling to people in your crew. I personally like to promote my members battles in threads at times to get them more exposure, so rectifying that would be something to consider also. I doubt someone would go searching that tediously to figure out who's battling though.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Have any mods seen this yet?
@Odin @Kiwi Peewee @Rowdy Punk

Quote:
Benny man thank you so much for this great expo! Like, u brought it! I should ask for these more often 😆 I'm still grasping all these LB concepts and style and it's fun as hell but it's definitely tough to be a newbie lol.

but I think Dumb and I both needed to hear what you're saying and it's gonna have us coming back stronger next time!