Thread: Face Off
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2012, 11:33 AM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllScripts View Post
@GRizzEAT ye and the nigga whose ranked #1 this month.

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

@Prince S-Tana Let me start by stating the obvious. You're a liar, a person desprate to take away other people flames, for ex: when culpritt was on his blue flames and you still lost. yeah. yeah and a recent example would be grizzeat. And it's very ironic how you brought the shii back up when I got my flames.oh ye an your also a trash talker with a wide ego. Now you said you knocked off all the leaders in ac's which is a false statment cause they all said you never beat them so I'm taking off 2 points on that one. I'm not gone sweat shit... I mean you have all your writes to send to me but saying I'm a pussy who duck battles is going over board cause the bars in the 3x glitched battle .. oh ye was never recovered so I'm leaving on this note, you send me 8 by atleast this sunday and I'll reply to it. I'm writing my shit right now, and if the battle glitchs like it always do don't run back on a forum talking shit bout me

tbh i didnt read any of that shit.. second stfu and send some damn bars! i know i sent to you hella times its even pending in my personals. so plz sthu, i dont have problems battling anyone. you're just a duck. so send and get this ass whoopin' you been screaming for..

you never sent back, and u know it. and i got 4 PMs from Turnbull asking me apart of they crew, even a leader position, but i kindly turned that down. so spare me the bullshit, you're just lying. i had no prob battling GriZZ.. what makes think YOU are so superior? lol.. fuck outta here.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

my 16 is ready, no excuses bro @IllScripts

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Unread 12-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #40

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllScripts View Post
@GRizzEAT ye and the nigga whose ranked #1 this month.

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

@Prince S-Tana Let me start by stating the obvious. You're a liar, a person desprate to take away other people flames, for ex: when culpritt was on his blue flames and you still lost. yeah. yeah and a recent example would be grizzeat. And it's very ironic how you brought the shii back up when I got my flames.oh ye an your also a trash talker with a wide ego. Now you said you knocked off all the leaders in ac's which is a false statment cause they all said you never beat them so I'm taking off 2 points on that one. I'm not gone sweat shit... I mean you have all your writes to send to me but saying I'm a pussy who duck battles is going over board cause the bars in the 3x glitched battle .. oh ye was never recovered so I'm leaving on this note, you send me 8 by atleast this sunday and I'll reply to it. I'm writing my shit right now, and if the battle glitchs like it always do don't run back on a forum talking shit bout me

tbh i didnt read any of that shit.. second stfu and send some damn bars! i know i sent to you hella times its even pending in my personals. so plz sthu, i dont have problems battling anyone. you're just a duck. so send and get this ass whoopin' you been screaming for..

you never sent back, and u know it. and i got 4 PMs from Turnbull asking me apart of they crew, even a leader position, but i kindly turned that down. so spare me the bullshit, you're just lying. i had no prob battling GriZZ.. what makes think YOU are so superior? lol.. fuck outta here.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

my 16 is ready, no excuses bro @IllScripts

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Offline   Reply With Quote