View Single Post
Unread 05-03-2020, 08:55 PM
Brickrepper
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
I slightly agree... I mean, some dudes doing well, some not so much. Though, we can’t select FVC folks based on who drops the most votes, no matter how long their expos on each battle are... a person needs to be able to understand and ‘catch’ bars, be able to write good set of bars in order to be able to know what they’re reading is wp, metaphorically sound etc etc...

We need to have a bit of both. Folks who are voting constantly that Know what bars are.

Edit: Saaxxx’s a good dude but isn’t FVC material. He votes a lot but a lot of stuff, complex or not, flys over his head... he still has a long way to go before having a better grasp of bars and understanding certain aspects. Just cause one drops a lot of votes doesn’t mean they should have a higher VP. If that’s the case, Bnas would’a been FVC for many years lol

I agree with this..but we gotta understand that when someone votes its based on their personal preference..and a lot times a voter have their mind made up as far as who Won before they even click on the battle so whoever is the underdog has to have a flawless verse in order to get the vote. At the end of day the FVC is more about voting unbiased than dropping a lot of votes. I’ve been saying it and I’ll say it again. We need more rewards for voting, sumthin that would really motivate people to vote..lack of voting is killing activity point blank period.

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Unread 05-03-2020, 08:55 PM   #6

Brickrepper
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 239 text
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
I slightly agree... I mean, some dudes doing well, some not so much. Though, we can’t select FVC folks based on who drops the most votes, no matter how long their expos on each battle are... a person needs to be able to understand and ‘catch’ bars, be able to write good set of bars in order to be able to know what they’re reading is wp, metaphorically sound etc etc...

We need to have a bit of both. Folks who are voting constantly that Know what bars are.

Edit: Saaxxx’s a good dude but isn’t FVC material. He votes a lot but a lot of stuff, complex or not, flys over his head... he still has a long way to go before having a better grasp of bars and understanding certain aspects. Just cause one drops a lot of votes doesn’t mean they should have a higher VP. If that’s the case, Bnas would’a been FVC for many years lol

I agree with this..but we gotta understand that when someone votes its based on their personal preference..and a lot times a voter have their mind made up as far as who Won before they even click on the battle so whoever is the underdog has to have a flawless verse in order to get the vote. At the end of day the FVC is more about voting unbiased than dropping a lot of votes. I’ve been saying it and I’ll say it again. We need more rewards for voting, sumthin that would really motivate people to vote..lack of voting is killing activity point blank period.

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.