View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2019, 02:29 AM
IIAM
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
Lol. Any and All mumble rappers need to be taking out to the desert to an open grave, shot and buried.

50 Cent wrote loads of his own songs, fuck you on about cunt? @IIAM he wrote lots of the games hooks for his first album too. That’s a complete false story there. 50 can write and been doing so, check out all his mixtapes before Dre & Em.

Problem is; there will always be an audience for talentless people, the uneducated populations love them.
No yeah, ii know he can write ii stated that.
Just saying that album had a shit load of writers,
And wasn’t necessarily a 100% 50cent.
I said that cause he said something like
“You should listen to GRODT and it will change your mind.”
I think his mixtapes and work prior to that are more who he is.
Unread 12-30-2019, 02:29 AM   #17

IIAM
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 41 text
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
Lol. Any and All mumble rappers need to be taking out to the desert to an open grave, shot and buried.

50 Cent wrote loads of his own songs, fuck you on about cunt? @IIAM he wrote lots of the games hooks for his first album too. That’s a complete false story there. 50 can write and been doing so, check out all his mixtapes before Dre & Em.

Problem is; there will always be an audience for talentless people, the uneducated populations love them.
No yeah, ii know he can write ii stated that.
Just saying that album had a shit load of writers,
And wasn’t necessarily a 100% 50cent.
I said that cause he said something like
“You should listen to GRODT and it will change your mind.”
I think his mixtapes and work prior to that are more who he is.