View Single Post
Unread 12-29-2019, 01:00 PM
Celsius
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
I gotta' say it's Chance The Rapper. Dude's fucking whack, this ain't on no hater tip. I actually gave him a good hour of my time an' decided to take in some of his songs and I ain't impressed, like, even these new trap artists got a good little vibe to their songs, but this dude is flat out shit.

Who do you think is overrated? ...& autotune isn't a reason to hate on a dude, for those planning to name anyone due to that reason lmaooo @2FUEL i'm talking to you. xD.
Hope you ain't basing this off of The Big Day, which was an album dedicated to his wife.
Dudes real talented, can sing, rap and play the piano..
Unread 12-29-2019, 01:00 PM   #15

Celsius

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
I gotta' say it's Chance The Rapper. Dude's fucking whack, this ain't on no hater tip. I actually gave him a good hour of my time an' decided to take in some of his songs and I ain't impressed, like, even these new trap artists got a good little vibe to their songs, but this dude is flat out shit.

Who do you think is overrated? ...& autotune isn't a reason to hate on a dude, for those planning to name anyone due to that reason lmaooo @2FUEL i'm talking to you. xD.
Hope you ain't basing this off of The Big Day, which was an album dedicated to his wife.
Dudes real talented, can sing, rap and play the piano..