View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2018, 03:48 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost
Default Bullshit or bullshit??

So I vote on MACC Vs 2Fuel and leave an expo explaining why I voted for whoever I voted for ...

Then MACC sends me this PM

Quote:
....My Nigga Be Serious.
Boy THATS why I Know You Know NOTHING ABOUT RAP! You Can't Name ONE PUNCH that 2fuel Dropped. His Was ALL Multies and U Got The Nerve To Say His Verse Had More Hits. Show Me One. Copy and Paste From His Verse ONE PUNCH. I'll be Waiting For this Proof cuz If you Can't then That Proves That You Vote With NO EXPERIENCE of Barrage.
Now he says I'm swaying cos i said "he PM'd me sayin i dont know shit bout rap cis i left an expo on his battle, he claimed his opponent 2fuel had no punches lol" (word for word, biiiitch) and he claims that I'm swaying but nowhere did I say Macc didn't have any punches or 2fuel had a better verse.

Lol if anyone wants to see tha "proof" i sent him back I can give that too...

Fucking cunt Macc can go cut his ball sack off and hang it up on tha tree next christmas

@2FUEL[COLOR="Silver"]

Unread 01-21-2018, 03:48 PM   #1

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)

Default Bullshit or bullshit??

So I vote on MACC Vs 2Fuel and leave an expo explaining why I voted for whoever I voted for ...

Then MACC sends me this PM

Quote:
....My Nigga Be Serious.
Boy THATS why I Know You Know NOTHING ABOUT RAP! You Can't Name ONE PUNCH that 2fuel Dropped. His Was ALL Multies and U Got The Nerve To Say His Verse Had More Hits. Show Me One. Copy and Paste From His Verse ONE PUNCH. I'll be Waiting For this Proof cuz If you Can't then That Proves That You Vote With NO EXPERIENCE of Barrage.
Now he says I'm swaying cos i said "he PM'd me sayin i dont know shit bout rap cis i left an expo on his battle, he claimed his opponent 2fuel had no punches lol" (word for word, biiiitch) and he claims that I'm swaying but nowhere did I say Macc didn't have any punches or 2fuel had a better verse.

Lol if anyone wants to see tha "proof" i sent him back I can give that too...

Fucking cunt Macc can go cut his ball sack off and hang it up on tha tree next christmas

@2FUEL[COLOR="Silver"]