Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost
Default 2nd Season of Prove Your Worth - Signups

This will serve as the sign-up thread for Prove Your Worth Season 2.

Prove Your Worth is essentially just a league, where the 6-8 participants all battle each other once. Battles take place (roughly) weekly so each week or so you will have a new opponent to face. Once everyone has battled eachother once, the season ends and we go into the playoffs. Of the battlers in this 6-8 person league, the top 4 people by end of season record make the playoffs. From there, #1 plays #4 and #2 plays #3 to decide the finalists, and finally a champion is crowned. More details on rules of battles and playoffs can be found in my Season 1 threads, but may be subject to change going into Season 2. Last season the champion got 125 credits and the runner up got 50. A verse of the week was picked by me each week of the regular season and that person took home 15 credits. I'd be looking to do something similar to that for Season 2.

I think with the hype around the crew draft and trying to accrue points for Illmania, this can serve as a way to make basic league battles more interesting and structured. It gives people a reason to post basic battles and kill 2 birds with 1 stone in both particpating in this event and gaining points for their crew.

As such, I've tagged all participants in the crew draft and a few extra guys I think may be interested. Rieper, Alzie, and KG get first dibs at a spot as they made the playoffs last season (fourth was Erk who, well, you know.)

NOTE: This Season won't start for another couple weeks, as I want to give people time to settle into crews and to push maybe a round or 2 deeper into the GC so people are freed up. I'd say you can look for an early, closer to mid February deadline for the 1st battle.

@Shodan @Aggo @EtH @Rieper @Seul @Lxve @Rai @Punk @Dysfunctional @Da Living Tribunal @Brayne Ded @sWORDz @M A C C da G O D @10toes @Student @Saiyan @Nickle @Phe @Bape @KG @Amikay @Alzie @TonganKidd @Tyrant @BLAMo @Pocket @Shiznit @Salford @Panorapic @Nickle

Sign-Ups
1. M A C C da G O D
2. Alzie
3. KG
4. Da Living Tribunal
5. count wackula
6. Panorapic

Last edited by Edgeworth; 01-24-2019 at 02:47 PM.
Unread 01-23-2019, 08:17 PM   #1

Edgeworth
Scheme Champion
Concept Champion
Rookie Champion
One Bar Champion
Tag Team Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
72 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1193 text
Mentioned: 580 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Default 2nd Season of Prove Your Worth - Signups

This will serve as the sign-up thread for Prove Your Worth Season 2.

Prove Your Worth is essentially just a league, where the 6-8 participants all battle each other once. Battles take place (roughly) weekly so each week or so you will have a new opponent to face. Once everyone has battled eachother once, the season ends and we go into the playoffs. Of the battlers in this 6-8 person league, the top 4 people by end of season record make the playoffs. From there, #1 plays #4 and #2 plays #3 to decide the finalists, and finally a champion is crowned. More details on rules of battles and playoffs can be found in my Season 1 threads, but may be subject to change going into Season 2. Last season the champion got 125 credits and the runner up got 50. A verse of the week was picked by me each week of the regular season and that person took home 15 credits. I'd be looking to do something similar to that for Season 2.

I think with the hype around the crew draft and trying to accrue points for Illmania, this can serve as a way to make basic league battles more interesting and structured. It gives people a reason to post basic battles and kill 2 birds with 1 stone in both particpating in this event and gaining points for their crew.

As such, I've tagged all participants in the crew draft and a few extra guys I think may be interested. Rieper, Alzie, and KG get first dibs at a spot as they made the playoffs last season (fourth was Erk who, well, you know.)

NOTE: This Season won't start for another couple weeks, as I want to give people time to settle into crews and to push maybe a round or 2 deeper into the GC so people are freed up. I'd say you can look for an early, closer to mid February deadline for the 1st battle.

@Shodan @Aggo @EtH @Rieper @Seul @Lxve @Rai @Punk @Dysfunctional @Da Living Tribunal @Brayne Ded @sWORDz @M A C C da G O D @10toes @Student @Saiyan @Nickle @Phe @Bape @KG @Amikay @Alzie @TonganKidd @Tyrant @BLAMo @Pocket @Shiznit @Salford @Panorapic @Nickle

Sign-Ups
1. M A C C da G O D
2. Alzie
3. KG
4. Da Living Tribunal
5. count wackula
6. Panorapic

Last edited by Edgeworth; 01-24-2019 at 02:47 PM.