View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2022, 09:09 AM
Row
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.02/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post
I just checked back when I called out GRR & Lock for the title and was told I had to go through the card as other people were ahead of me & it’s unfair on them just to get a shot straight at the title . So you gonna have to do the same bro, I’m not into rule changing shit for older heads.

@Student whoever won on last months card is who gets next shot, same as it’s been for past year. Once Row goes through the card, we can then get it set up.
lol did you not see what Odin & Student said? callouts always existed. IDK who told you otherwise but if you wanna be petty and have ppl go through cards cause you had to, then you do you. All the LBT KING/Legends whatever it is all got that perma-title with at least one callout answered. Was just doing you a favor so ppl can say your title has at least some merit for once.

Last edited by Row; 12-20-2022 at 09:13 AM.
Unread 12-20-2022, 09:09 AM   #30

Row
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.02/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked-Reaper View Post
I just checked back when I called out GRR & Lock for the title and was told I had to go through the card as other people were ahead of me & it’s unfair on them just to get a shot straight at the title . So you gonna have to do the same bro, I’m not into rule changing shit for older heads.

@Student whoever won on last months card is who gets next shot, same as it’s been for past year. Once Row goes through the card, we can then get it set up.
lol did you not see what Odin & Student said? callouts always existed. IDK who told you otherwise but if you wanna be petty and have ppl go through cards cause you had to, then you do you. All the LBT KING/Legends whatever it is all got that perma-title with at least one callout answered. Was just doing you a favor so ppl can say your title has at least some merit for once.

Last edited by Row; 12-20-2022 at 09:13 AM.