View Single Post
Unread 10-13-2016, 08:09 PM
BrewskiBill
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCaL View Post
They are dead. RapPad is a little miniscule drop in the ocean compared to what LB once was, and LB was just part of a maaaaaaassive network of websites, all filled to the brim. You go onto Netcees and those guys will be talking about sites from 1999 and shit.

It died, but that doesn't mean it's buried. The right site, the right marketing, the right approach, any site can be big. With a combination of SEO, look, marketing and optamization, a site can still be great.
i think ur overselling this site. sure the audio system there isnt as cool but actvity wise its blowing this place out of the water in regards to forum posting(even in its prime). mayb not battles. i mean rappad is getting LITERALLY thousands of forum posts.
Unread 10-13-2016, 08:09 PM   #44

BrewskiBill

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCaL View Post
They are dead. RapPad is a little miniscule drop in the ocean compared to what LB once was, and LB was just part of a maaaaaaassive network of websites, all filled to the brim. You go onto Netcees and those guys will be talking about sites from 1999 and shit.

It died, but that doesn't mean it's buried. The right site, the right marketing, the right approach, any site can be big. With a combination of SEO, look, marketing and optamization, a site can still be great.
i think ur overselling this site. sure the audio system there isnt as cool but actvity wise its blowing this place out of the water in regards to forum posting(even in its prime). mayb not battles. i mean rappad is getting LITERALLY thousands of forum posts.