Thread: Face Off
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2012, 10:13 PM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince S-Tana View Post
damn yall just battle @CSKiLLz AKA CSK @Phenomonon

@IllScripts so u take forever and the battle glitch. lol. wow
I dont care to even battle dude.. Hes an EZ win, im just showing how much of a bitch he is... Hes scared to send just like most of the people on here which i would be to if i didnt have faith in my bars... Plus i hate wiggers and skillz is the epitome of a wigger...

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSKiLLz AKA CSK View Post
Lmfao !!! nigga has no idea what he is fucking talking about. Bro u came at me with the bullshit stfu bum ass bitch i will straight fuckin merk u!! send your gay ass text bars and stfu!! aint nobody scared of your wak ass .. who the fuck are u anywyas i never even heard of ur soft ass before i came back to LB. Its faggots like you is why LB is fucking soft anymore!! Better recognize who u talkin to punk bitch u will never be at my level never not on lb and not anywhere else bitch u dont even have a fucking mic so get off my nizzzzutss your fucking soft and wak as shit.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

fake ass pussy real recognize real and your ass aint never gettin recognized i know a punk ass bitch when i see one or talk to one you aint shit bro all you are doing is talkin hard behind ur computer screen i bet thats all you do is stay on letsbeef all day livin at your moms and shit!! bitch ass you to weak and soft to compare to me LB is on crack if they think u r good pshhh sike! your fake ass fuck on some real shit i know u r for a fact.
I'm talking to a cheater.. Real recognize real huh?? Stop using other peoples words... If you dont know who i am then you are what i been saying you are, stupid... Once again i dont know where my mom is, stupid.. I said you were a bitch 1st so there you go stealing my words and judging by that lip ring your the PUNK bitch, stupid queer.. LB sucks for holding out on the crack... And last but not least, you brought up battling so you can send bars or we can continue to go back and forth but tbh ask anyone on here with any type of common sense if i could beat you and they will tell you, yeah, stupid..
Unread 12-15-2012, 10:13 PM   #129

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince S-Tana View Post
damn yall just battle @CSKiLLz AKA CSK @Phenomonon

@IllScripts so u take forever and the battle glitch. lol. wow
I dont care to even battle dude.. Hes an EZ win, im just showing how much of a bitch he is... Hes scared to send just like most of the people on here which i would be to if i didnt have faith in my bars... Plus i hate wiggers and skillz is the epitome of a wigger...

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSKiLLz AKA CSK View Post
Lmfao !!! nigga has no idea what he is fucking talking about. Bro u came at me with the bullshit stfu bum ass bitch i will straight fuckin merk u!! send your gay ass text bars and stfu!! aint nobody scared of your wak ass .. who the fuck are u anywyas i never even heard of ur soft ass before i came back to LB. Its faggots like you is why LB is fucking soft anymore!! Better recognize who u talkin to punk bitch u will never be at my level never not on lb and not anywhere else bitch u dont even have a fucking mic so get off my nizzzzutss your fucking soft and wak as shit.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

fake ass pussy real recognize real and your ass aint never gettin recognized i know a punk ass bitch when i see one or talk to one you aint shit bro all you are doing is talkin hard behind ur computer screen i bet thats all you do is stay on letsbeef all day livin at your moms and shit!! bitch ass you to weak and soft to compare to me LB is on crack if they think u r good pshhh sike! your fake ass fuck on some real shit i know u r for a fact.
I'm talking to a cheater.. Real recognize real huh?? Stop using other peoples words... If you dont know who i am then you are what i been saying you are, stupid... Once again i dont know where my mom is, stupid.. I said you were a bitch 1st so there you go stealing my words and judging by that lip ring your the PUNK bitch, stupid queer.. LB sucks for holding out on the crack... And last but not least, you brought up battling so you can send bars or we can continue to go back and forth but tbh ask anyone on here with any type of common sense if i could beat you and they will tell you, yeah, stupid..