Thread: Face Off
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by METH_BARZ View Post
who started this internet brawling talk? and btw most white dudes with there lip pierced up and shit are usually the first dudes to get down and usually one of the first dudes jump into the pit mother fuckers are usually nuts just saying
Dudes a bitch though.. I see through this hoe and just cuz there quick to jump into the pit dont mean shit bro.. He aint been in the streets hes a fraud...

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSKiLLz AKA CSK View Post
Im not afraid to send lmfao audio ill send u wanna text battle you can send id rather audio battle fuck boi
See your a bitch.. I dont have a mic so you'll send me audio but i do have a keyboard but you wont send text.. Your a bitch and you were suppose to of been done talking stupid... Now im done talking... You aint on my level with bars anyways, i was just trying to get my posts up...
Unread 12-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #125

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by METH_BARZ View Post
who started this internet brawling talk? and btw most white dudes with there lip pierced up and shit are usually the first dudes to get down and usually one of the first dudes jump into the pit mother fuckers are usually nuts just saying
Dudes a bitch though.. I see through this hoe and just cuz there quick to jump into the pit dont mean shit bro.. He aint been in the streets hes a fraud...

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSKiLLz AKA CSK View Post
Im not afraid to send lmfao audio ill send u wanna text battle you can send id rather audio battle fuck boi
See your a bitch.. I dont have a mic so you'll send me audio but i do have a keyboard but you wont send text.. Your a bitch and you were suppose to of been done talking stupid... Now im done talking... You aint on my level with bars anyways, i was just trying to get my posts up...