View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2010, 11:30 AM
Syco_C
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

LOL.....i like the options to pick from...as far as pm's go for tracks...i found its the fastest way to get a response to a track. If you see my name on a pm you can simply not click on it....lol...I just go to forums and see who is online at the bottom and send a pm to em. No biggie....no need to get your panies all in a bunch Fatal. All you had to do is reply with im good fam or not interested and you wouldn't get anymore. All good though. I think im a pretty fair mod to be honest. I reply to all pm's with fairness. Regardless of friend status or what not. Suppression aka Ghetto Balla...never pm'd you sayin shit about vote for me....that was back when sayin drop a fair on some battles in a pm was aight...you actually have pm's from 2-3 years ago lol....some cats need to take some time and do something constructive...instead of wastin LB server with this dumb ish lol......
Unread 03-25-2010, 11:30 AM   #8

Syco_C

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

LOL.....i like the options to pick from...as far as pm's go for tracks...i found its the fastest way to get a response to a track. If you see my name on a pm you can simply not click on it....lol...I just go to forums and see who is online at the bottom and send a pm to em. No biggie....no need to get your panies all in a bunch Fatal. All you had to do is reply with im good fam or not interested and you wouldn't get anymore. All good though. I think im a pretty fair mod to be honest. I reply to all pm's with fairness. Regardless of friend status or what not. Suppression aka Ghetto Balla...never pm'd you sayin shit about vote for me....that was back when sayin drop a fair on some battles in a pm was aight...you actually have pm's from 2-3 years ago lol....some cats need to take some time and do something constructive...instead of wastin LB server with this dumb ish lol......