View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2020, 11:04 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Shit, Lockhart Posted on the Discord the Results of my Tourney battle while it was Going on, He said Verbatim "You lost!, everybody go vote on this trash ass dudes battle".. and he showed all the Votes.. so people could see who voted for who.. if that's not swaying.. idk what is.. and he went on to quote my lines in the battle.. giving his opinion on them..like..

if i were you, i wouldn't care too much about fairness, or..whats right..on letsbeef..it's not a super diverse site or for the culture, they allow recycling,and name stealing,.and most battlers are dudes battle rapping from a Gaming chair for Mc items,..80 percent of the mods have been banned or accused of fuck shit.

just get your material out there with this limited pool of people and gauge your response that way.
Unread 07-05-2020, 11:04 PM   #12

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Shit, Lockhart Posted on the Discord the Results of my Tourney battle while it was Going on, He said Verbatim "You lost!, everybody go vote on this trash ass dudes battle".. and he showed all the Votes.. so people could see who voted for who.. if that's not swaying.. idk what is.. and he went on to quote my lines in the battle.. giving his opinion on them..like..

if i were you, i wouldn't care too much about fairness, or..whats right..on letsbeef..it's not a super diverse site or for the culture, they allow recycling,and name stealing,.and most battlers are dudes battle rapping from a Gaming chair for Mc items,..80 percent of the mods have been banned or accused of fuck shit.

just get your material out there with this limited pool of people and gauge your response that way.