View Single Post
Unread 04-02-2020, 08:23 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
@DiZzReSpEkT go to Rules & Tutorials > Guidelines to post it

And props for doing this; I started contacting skilled battlers to do one but almost immediately got distracted doing more urgent things and gave up.
I think this will provide a unique perspective styll.

It’s basically coming from the perspective of a rookie tryna elevate, which is who it’s gonna be intended for. I’m gonna cover terms, slang, guides, problems I faced and how I overcame them, etc.

I’m also gonna keep adding onto it the better I get so people can see the progression route and try to speed it up for themselves.

I’m hoping if it’s a good enough guide, and I post it everywhere, rookies will see it and read it instead of giving up. I might add little lessons given by the top battlers as to what they’re personally best at, I.e @Rieper w/ his clean lines, @Erupt w/ his set-ups having wordplay relating to the punchline.

Hopefully I can get it done by the end of next week.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 04-02-2020, 08:23 AM   #4

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
@DiZzReSpEkT go to Rules & Tutorials > Guidelines to post it

And props for doing this; I started contacting skilled battlers to do one but almost immediately got distracted doing more urgent things and gave up.
I think this will provide a unique perspective styll.

It’s basically coming from the perspective of a rookie tryna elevate, which is who it’s gonna be intended for. I’m gonna cover terms, slang, guides, problems I faced and how I overcame them, etc.

I’m also gonna keep adding onto it the better I get so people can see the progression route and try to speed it up for themselves.

I’m hoping if it’s a good enough guide, and I post it everywhere, rookies will see it and read it instead of giving up. I might add little lessons given by the top battlers as to what they’re personally best at, I.e @Rieper w/ his clean lines, @Erupt w/ his set-ups having wordplay relating to the punchline.

Hopefully I can get it done by the end of next week.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"