View Single Post
Unread 09-30-2019, 04:31 AM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggi Mombasa View Post
It's not specifically "GC" it's more just the existence of tournaments. There are one or more tournament's every single month. I will qualify for any tournament with 1-2 battles. Why would I waste my good bars when I can snipe one or two guys and use my good stuff in the monthly tournaments?
Seasonal tourneys are every 3 months, not monthly. You need to do minimum 5 battles and rank in top 64 to qualify in the 3 months preceding the tourney.

Someone may not stay in the Top 64 by just doing 5 battles though, the new ranking system is designed to have big movements.
Unread 09-30-2019, 04:31 AM   #17

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggi Mombasa View Post
It's not specifically "GC" it's more just the existence of tournaments. There are one or more tournament's every single month. I will qualify for any tournament with 1-2 battles. Why would I waste my good bars when I can snipe one or two guys and use my good stuff in the monthly tournaments?
Seasonal tourneys are every 3 months, not monthly. You need to do minimum 5 battles and rank in top 64 to qualify in the 3 months preceding the tourney.

Someone may not stay in the Top 64 by just doing 5 battles though, the new ranking system is designed to have big movements.
Offline   Reply With Quote