Thread: Opinions on Em
View Single Post
Unread 05-11-2019, 11:57 PM
V3NOMOUS
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 9 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Damn...When I started this topic didnt think I'd find so many who ain't into Em LoL, was just out of boredom really, but as far as he goes I dig Em just not so much into his dis so he anymore, and as for the G.O.A.T of rap, that just depends on ur taste for the music...Some may say MGK, 6IX9INE or other mumble rappers if that's ur kind of rap while others may say Biggie, Pac, Easy E or Ice Cube if ya into older rap... As for me I enjoy underground rap, the ones who ain't made it to fame yet... Hell even some youtuber rappers...Only cause they do them and aint makin' their songs bout the same basic shit most rappers write bout now...Mostly like the ones who aint afraid to spill the truth bout them selves and hold nothin' back...The o es who make it IMO stuff puttin'out some good shyt cause they made it and dont think they got nothin' to prove anymore...
But again this is IMHO, might not be the same for all or even none of y'all
Unread 05-11-2019, 11:57 PM   #22

V3NOMOUS
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 9 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 26 audio / 249 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Damn...When I started this topic didnt think I'd find so many who ain't into Em LoL, was just out of boredom really, but as far as he goes I dig Em just not so much into his dis so he anymore, and as for the G.O.A.T of rap, that just depends on ur taste for the music...Some may say MGK, 6IX9INE or other mumble rappers if that's ur kind of rap while others may say Biggie, Pac, Easy E or Ice Cube if ya into older rap... As for me I enjoy underground rap, the ones who ain't made it to fame yet... Hell even some youtuber rappers...Only cause they do them and aint makin' their songs bout the same basic shit most rappers write bout now...Mostly like the ones who aint afraid to spill the truth bout them selves and hold nothin' back...The o es who make it IMO stuff puttin'out some good shyt cause they made it and dont think they got nothin' to prove anymore...
But again this is IMHO, might not be the same for all or even none of y'all