View Single Post
Unread 06-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Cut Throat Track Tournament - Final Round.

With FAME pretty much ghosting from the site, I think someone should be taking this over and making sure it follows through. I would more than happily take this over if permitted to do so. I've been recommended by contestants in the tournament final to make sure that this follows through and lay down the general guidelines for the final. I'm already running a tournament that had been left for dead and have turned it in to a successful tournament.

If allowed to run this, I will make sure we have a dope final.

God Bless.

@TimmyV @UhMAZING @WHITZ Here is your final beat to do your track over. I will be giving you guys 7 days from now to get the track done and submitted here to be voted on. Do what you feel is necessary to put your best track out for us to vote on.

I'm not entirely sure if there is a time limit for the track, but do as much with this track as you feel like you need to.

The winner will be decided by the first person who gets to 5 votes.

God Bless.

Last edited by Lockhart; 06-15-2014 at 12:54 PM.
Unread 06-11-2014, 03:08 PM   #1

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Cut Throat Track Tournament - Final Round.

With FAME pretty much ghosting from the site, I think someone should be taking this over and making sure it follows through. I would more than happily take this over if permitted to do so. I've been recommended by contestants in the tournament final to make sure that this follows through and lay down the general guidelines for the final. I'm already running a tournament that had been left for dead and have turned it in to a successful tournament.

If allowed to run this, I will make sure we have a dope final.

God Bless.

@TimmyV @UhMAZING @WHITZ Here is your final beat to do your track over. I will be giving you guys 7 days from now to get the track done and submitted here to be voted on. Do what you feel is necessary to put your best track out for us to vote on.

I'm not entirely sure if there is a time limit for the track, but do as much with this track as you feel like you need to.

The winner will be decided by the first person who gets to 5 votes.

God Bless.

Last edited by Lockhart; 06-15-2014 at 12:54 PM.