View Single Post
Unread 02-16-2020, 07:19 PM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I hated the fact he didn’t use the choir more too. It’s hella disappointing , like the album had a couple good songs , the beats were cool, but the energy wasn’t there like how the choir brings.

I like what Kanye’s trying to do though.
Any of you actually been to one of his Sunday services? Next time he’s in ATL ima try and make one just to feel the energy
Bucket list is to go to one of his shows but I’d hate to go now cause I didn’t feel connected to this album like literally all the others. Kids See Ghost concert or aye concert would be godly but a Jesus is king concert? Idk Follow God was dope but I straight up don’t remember the rest of the album.
Unread 02-16-2020, 07:19 PM   #7

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I hated the fact he didn’t use the choir more too. It’s hella disappointing , like the album had a couple good songs , the beats were cool, but the energy wasn’t there like how the choir brings.

I like what Kanye’s trying to do though.
Any of you actually been to one of his Sunday services? Next time he’s in ATL ima try and make one just to feel the energy
Bucket list is to go to one of his shows but I’d hate to go now cause I didn’t feel connected to this album like literally all the others. Kids See Ghost concert or aye concert would be godly but a Jesus is king concert? Idk Follow God was dope but I straight up don’t remember the rest of the album.