View Single Post
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:02 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squammy View Post

Anyway Bnas then makes the incredible observation that "bone yard" is similar to "boning" in a "yard". That's elite wordplay, and also serves to paint a detailed picture of Bnas' supernatural powers of stealing bitches and committing public acts of gross indecency.
Looooooool

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

More Bnalysis from this gem of a battle with artdizzl3:

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=516917

shovel to ya family tree, that's how you SMASH THE CACTUS VEINS the reactions I get insane, fans shouting "BODY! BODY! BODY!", and I BLAST THE BASTARDS FRAME, every 'bar I spit'.. everyone in the crowds reaction making that JAZ THE RAPPER FACE

Bnas once again showing how much of an absolute wordsmith he is. No one else could possibly try to connect family tree with cactus veins like that. He’s playing 4-D Chess spitting bars like that. Also, SMASH THE CACTUS VEINS? That rhyming is so fresh and so unheard of that I immediately was in awe of his lyrical prowess when he spat that. He then spits about how everyone screaming body body body! Because he’s got a very prosperous live battle career up in Canada, Ontario (he calls it that, and I’m not one to question the GOAT), and it’s no secret that famous names like Organik, SMACK, and Jaz The Rapper come to Thunder Bay to watch his live battles against top-tier names like Yue. That’s why he mentions Jaz The Rapper. He’s speaking on such advanced tiers that most will never even fathom reaching that it might’ve gone over heads the first time he spat.

Bnas is a true lyrical genius.

Last edited by Locchart; 04-06-2020 at 12:04 PM.
Unread 04-06-2020, 12:02 PM   #35

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squammy View Post

Anyway Bnas then makes the incredible observation that "bone yard" is similar to "boning" in a "yard". That's elite wordplay, and also serves to paint a detailed picture of Bnas' supernatural powers of stealing bitches and committing public acts of gross indecency.
Looooooool

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

More Bnalysis from this gem of a battle with artdizzl3:

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=516917

shovel to ya family tree, that's how you SMASH THE CACTUS VEINS the reactions I get insane, fans shouting "BODY! BODY! BODY!", and I BLAST THE BASTARDS FRAME, every 'bar I spit'.. everyone in the crowds reaction making that JAZ THE RAPPER FACE

Bnas once again showing how much of an absolute wordsmith he is. No one else could possibly try to connect family tree with cactus veins like that. He’s playing 4-D Chess spitting bars like that. Also, SMASH THE CACTUS VEINS? That rhyming is so fresh and so unheard of that I immediately was in awe of his lyrical prowess when he spat that. He then spits about how everyone screaming body body body! Because he’s got a very prosperous live battle career up in Canada, Ontario (he calls it that, and I’m not one to question the GOAT), and it’s no secret that famous names like Organik, SMACK, and Jaz The Rapper come to Thunder Bay to watch his live battles against top-tier names like Yue. That’s why he mentions Jaz The Rapper. He’s speaking on such advanced tiers that most will never even fathom reaching that it might’ve gone over heads the first time he spat.

Bnas is a true lyrical genius.

Last edited by Locchart; 04-06-2020 at 12:04 PM.