View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2018, 07:57 PM
V3NOMOUS
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 9 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Default Adopt a rookie Idea...Dumb or Smart?

I've just had this idea and wanna know what the LB world thinks bout it...
Ok...Alot of newbies here don't really get the jist of how to text battle here, whether it's broken multis, or 1 syllable rhymes or maybe they can't set up a good punchline... But what if A vet (a member who been here awhile) adopts a rookie (some1 who don't get the jist) for IDK let's say 2-3 days and prep them and show them pointers of such things and after them 2-3 days the Vets choose rookie face another Vets rookie and see what Vet can shape there rookie better...May be a DUMB idea or a SMART idea, but I was just thinking bout it so decided to make a thread for it, and this don't exclude myself as I know I got alot of improving to do...
Unread 11-25-2018, 07:57 PM   #1

V3NOMOUS
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 9 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 26 audio / 249 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Default Adopt a rookie Idea...Dumb or Smart?

I've just had this idea and wanna know what the LB world thinks bout it...
Ok...Alot of newbies here don't really get the jist of how to text battle here, whether it's broken multis, or 1 syllable rhymes or maybe they can't set up a good punchline... But what if A vet (a member who been here awhile) adopts a rookie (some1 who don't get the jist) for IDK let's say 2-3 days and prep them and show them pointers of such things and after them 2-3 days the Vets choose rookie face another Vets rookie and see what Vet can shape there rookie better...May be a DUMB idea or a SMART idea, but I was just thinking bout it so decided to make a thread for it, and this don't exclude myself as I know I got alot of improving to do...