Thread: New to here
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2017, 09:56 AM
Miles Uzi
Basic Member
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 4 Lost
Default New to here

But not new to this. I came over after watching how badly Jah got roasted on OTBVA. Been battling off and on since I was 12. A bit older now. I'm not well known, or known to be well. Take your pick. I feel pretty sick.

I write different. Most people say that, but if you look at the aforementioned website at some of my battles, (AKA Jerry, FKA Miles Higher), I take concepts differently. Might be due to my upbringing. Just looking to bring some heat to the board, call me the torch bearer. Nice to meet/beat you. No hands on approach, unless I'm touching keys like Pablo.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

And I battle in every format. Text and audio. Only recently started recording, battle wise, but someone shoot me a text battle if you want, I'll get to it during work.
Unread 12-15-2017, 09:56 AM   #1

Miles Uzi
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.08/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default New to here

But not new to this. I came over after watching how badly Jah got roasted on OTBVA. Been battling off and on since I was 12. A bit older now. I'm not well known, or known to be well. Take your pick. I feel pretty sick.

I write different. Most people say that, but if you look at the aforementioned website at some of my battles, (AKA Jerry, FKA Miles Higher), I take concepts differently. Might be due to my upbringing. Just looking to bring some heat to the board, call me the torch bearer. Nice to meet/beat you. No hands on approach, unless I'm touching keys like Pablo.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

And I battle in every format. Text and audio. Only recently started recording, battle wise, but someone shoot me a text battle if you want, I'll get to it during work.