View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2015, 10:30 PM
Ill Phenom
Mentioned: 505 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 9 Lost

I don't want the ten credits, I peaked on LB to see what was going on and felt like posting on this.

1. RULE - Really have no other choice here. We came up around the same time and were both original classick. I believe we had split battles (1-1) in the beginning. He is one of the not only a textcee but people I respect the most on the site by far. As far as why I put him in as a personal preference as a textcee goes without question. He ability to form amazing punches at ease is close to unmatchable. He dominated in a short amount of time and was always fun and humble to those around him. He wasn't one of the piece of shit good textcee's that ended up falling off for that reason.

2. Jason - I learned a shit ton just from reading his verses. He always had some of the best wording and flow that you can find on the site. Everything was always so smooth when he wrote it. Even something so simple sounded dope because of that. I believe awhile back he had helped me quite a bit on one of the Instant Messagers, maybe MSN. Really a stand up guy, always has a firm and just opinion on everything. Besides that he's another one with great achievements on the site as a textcee.

3. UNKNOWN ARTIST - Among the other two, I feel he is one that goes without question. He has some of the best verses that have been written on this site. He went under a different alias and won text championships before anyone knew that it was him. That takes some skill to come up winning in a complete unbiased state. He battled with the best of them and always seems to come fresh every single time he writes.

4. Rican - Although he may not be the most consistent when it comes to winning when it counts in battles whether that's to bias'd opinions or not is besides the point. There are not many that can turn random shit into some of the most original concepts on the site. He find everything and anything to turn into a dope ass concept and many times a slick wordplay that no one else on the site would come close to even thinking of. Although I don't really talk to anyone on here anymore, he was one of the few members that were really more like a friend rather than just an internet acquaintance. That did get us in trouble in that tournament though. lol

5. Huey - Or whatever he name is now. Not sure if he is still around but I remember reading some of his verses and thinking damn that is sick. He always had some crazy concepts and were very aggressive. I actually sorta remember one of my favorite lines from him. Might have been against me and I'm not sure the exact concept of the line but it to do with eating at a family dinner and putting a mother in the microwave. Then he had some audio stuff that was off the chain as well. Definitely one of my favorite writers when I was active.
Unread 08-30-2015, 10:30 PM   #29

Ill Phenom
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 425 text
Mentioned: 505 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)

I don't want the ten credits, I peaked on LB to see what was going on and felt like posting on this.

1. RULE - Really have no other choice here. We came up around the same time and were both original classick. I believe we had split battles (1-1) in the beginning. He is one of the not only a textcee but people I respect the most on the site by far. As far as why I put him in as a personal preference as a textcee goes without question. He ability to form amazing punches at ease is close to unmatchable. He dominated in a short amount of time and was always fun and humble to those around him. He wasn't one of the piece of shit good textcee's that ended up falling off for that reason.

2. Jason - I learned a shit ton just from reading his verses. He always had some of the best wording and flow that you can find on the site. Everything was always so smooth when he wrote it. Even something so simple sounded dope because of that. I believe awhile back he had helped me quite a bit on one of the Instant Messagers, maybe MSN. Really a stand up guy, always has a firm and just opinion on everything. Besides that he's another one with great achievements on the site as a textcee.

3. UNKNOWN ARTIST - Among the other two, I feel he is one that goes without question. He has some of the best verses that have been written on this site. He went under a different alias and won text championships before anyone knew that it was him. That takes some skill to come up winning in a complete unbiased state. He battled with the best of them and always seems to come fresh every single time he writes.

4. Rican - Although he may not be the most consistent when it comes to winning when it counts in battles whether that's to bias'd opinions or not is besides the point. There are not many that can turn random shit into some of the most original concepts on the site. He find everything and anything to turn into a dope ass concept and many times a slick wordplay that no one else on the site would come close to even thinking of. Although I don't really talk to anyone on here anymore, he was one of the few members that were really more like a friend rather than just an internet acquaintance. That did get us in trouble in that tournament though. lol

5. Huey - Or whatever he name is now. Not sure if he is still around but I remember reading some of his verses and thinking damn that is sick. He always had some crazy concepts and were very aggressive. I actually sorta remember one of my favorite lines from him. Might have been against me and I'm not sure the exact concept of the line but it to do with eating at a family dinner and putting a mother in the microwave. Then he had some audio stuff that was off the chain as well. Definitely one of my favorite writers when I was active.