View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2019, 06:56 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post
Guys...we really need to come together in agreement about the Hall of Fame. At this point, we're nominating people simply off of likability and not even off of accomplishments.

I have no beef with Pulse/Godbody and I don't know anything about the dude....but besides being a well-respected battler, and a long-time known forum troll, what has he done for the site that would qualify him to be a Hall of Famer?

Being well-respected shouldn't grant you access to the Hall of Fame. There are some in the HOF right now with NO titles, NO notable wins, and are there purely off of namesake alone. Hall of Famers should have the titles, skill, and resume to back up their gold jacket.

At this point, we're just nominating whoever just to nominate them. I've combed through the current HOF and there's a number of them who simply don't belong there, and please don't ask me to name names because that'll start a shit talking thread and will distract from the point.

All I'm saying is, nominate people who actually have a resume to their name. Not someone who's likable, popular, or well-respected.
Get the fuck out of here. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. I 1,000% have a resume to my name dickface.

We're talking a bunch of notable wins against Hall of Famers and Grand Champs. In both text and audio. I dont give a fuck what you know me as, you werent here for years putting in work taking out top names. Know your role and play it, new kid

Matter of fact I might be one of 3-4 people that have actually successfully beaten some of the greats in both text and audio. I can count the people on 1 hand that have had equally dominant or more dominant runs across both arenas.

You weirdos love to come out the woodwork and hate. Brush your teeth first and do your hw on me

Last edited by Godbody; 07-11-2019 at 07:03 AM.
Unread 07-11-2019, 06:56 AM   #5

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Griffey View Post
Guys...we really need to come together in agreement about the Hall of Fame. At this point, we're nominating people simply off of likability and not even off of accomplishments.

I have no beef with Pulse/Godbody and I don't know anything about the dude....but besides being a well-respected battler, and a long-time known forum troll, what has he done for the site that would qualify him to be a Hall of Famer?

Being well-respected shouldn't grant you access to the Hall of Fame. There are some in the HOF right now with NO titles, NO notable wins, and are there purely off of namesake alone. Hall of Famers should have the titles, skill, and resume to back up their gold jacket.

At this point, we're just nominating whoever just to nominate them. I've combed through the current HOF and there's a number of them who simply don't belong there, and please don't ask me to name names because that'll start a shit talking thread and will distract from the point.

All I'm saying is, nominate people who actually have a resume to their name. Not someone who's likable, popular, or well-respected.
Get the fuck out of here. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. I 1,000% have a resume to my name dickface.

We're talking a bunch of notable wins against Hall of Famers and Grand Champs. In both text and audio. I dont give a fuck what you know me as, you werent here for years putting in work taking out top names. Know your role and play it, new kid

Matter of fact I might be one of 3-4 people that have actually successfully beaten some of the greats in both text and audio. I can count the people on 1 hand that have had equally dominant or more dominant runs across both arenas.

You weirdos love to come out the woodwork and hate. Brush your teeth first and do your hw on me

Last edited by Godbody; 07-11-2019 at 07:03 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote