View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2019, 03:04 AM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Enough is Enough (HOF Discussion)

Guys...we really need to come together in agreement about the Hall of Fame. At this point, we're nominating people simply off of likability and not even off of accomplishments.

I have no beef with Pulse/Godbody and I don't know anything about the dude....but besides being a well-respected battler, and a long-time known forum troll, what has he done for the site that would qualify him to be a Hall of Famer?

Being well-respected shouldn't grant you access to the Hall of Fame. There are some in the HOF right now with NO titles, NO notable wins, and are there purely off of namesake alone. Hall of Famers should have the titles, skill, and resume to back up their gold jacket.

At this point, we're just nominating whoever just to nominate them. I've combed through the current HOF and there's a number of them who simply don't belong there, and please don't ask me to name names because that'll start a shit talking thread and will distract from the point.

All I'm saying is, nominate people who actually have a resume to their name. Not someone who's likable, popular, or well-respected.
Unread 07-11-2019, 03:04 AM   #1

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Enough is Enough (HOF Discussion)

Guys...we really need to come together in agreement about the Hall of Fame. At this point, we're nominating people simply off of likability and not even off of accomplishments.

I have no beef with Pulse/Godbody and I don't know anything about the dude....but besides being a well-respected battler, and a long-time known forum troll, what has he done for the site that would qualify him to be a Hall of Famer?

Being well-respected shouldn't grant you access to the Hall of Fame. There are some in the HOF right now with NO titles, NO notable wins, and are there purely off of namesake alone. Hall of Famers should have the titles, skill, and resume to back up their gold jacket.

At this point, we're just nominating whoever just to nominate them. I've combed through the current HOF and there's a number of them who simply don't belong there, and please don't ask me to name names because that'll start a shit talking thread and will distract from the point.

All I'm saying is, nominate people who actually have a resume to their name. Not someone who's likable, popular, or well-respected.