View Single Post
Unread 12-10-2020, 01:02 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
I think Kiwi, Banhattan and Oldin are the three toxic mods creating a majority of the problems TBH. Let's start by demoting these three back to members and see where we go from there.
i agree, but they also need to bring back the team battles, and Audio Cyphers and Audio cats who talk all that shit need to really put in work on the site.. get your Diss Tracks pumping.. the number one sites are from years ago.. open back up the beats Thread in the Forums too..

Where are all The SENDS from.. the British crowd?.. instead of tryna bite our American style,...
M TO THE B became a viral thing, and their subsequent responses,.. on a different website, and that could've been us.. but do you know what happens when we get females on this site?...or Girls who skills don't meet the "Ruling Elites" Expectations..?..

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 12-10-2020 at 01:13 PM.
Unread 12-10-2020, 01:02 PM   #76

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
I think Kiwi, Banhattan and Oldin are the three toxic mods creating a majority of the problems TBH. Let's start by demoting these three back to members and see where we go from there.
i agree, but they also need to bring back the team battles, and Audio Cyphers and Audio cats who talk all that shit need to really put in work on the site.. get your Diss Tracks pumping.. the number one sites are from years ago.. open back up the beats Thread in the Forums too..

Where are all The SENDS from.. the British crowd?.. instead of tryna bite our American style,...
M TO THE B became a viral thing, and their subsequent responses,.. on a different website, and that could've been us.. but do you know what happens when we get females on this site?...or Girls who skills don't meet the "Ruling Elites" Expectations..?..

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 12-10-2020 at 01:13 PM.