View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2019, 06:36 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiii View Post
A tad bit overrated. He's not bad, but I think his crew, and respect in sed crew kinda gives him this energy that convinces people he's better than he actually is. Not saying he's bad at all, but he's a little overrated.

Next: Rican
Chico's a bit overrated, imo. He's considered a wordplay master of some sorts but the bars I've seen dropped from him over time just don't really strike me as hard-hitting. Like yeah the wordplays might sound correct phonetically, but it's so far-fetched that the concept behind it doesn't make sense in translation. He's also struggled with multi usage for the longest, so that doesn't exactly help his cause here.

@Rican we still battling after that thread you made now or no?

Also, for the next one, just for the Hell of it: Mech.
Unread 02-23-2019, 06:36 PM   #180

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiii View Post
A tad bit overrated. He's not bad, but I think his crew, and respect in sed crew kinda gives him this energy that convinces people he's better than he actually is. Not saying he's bad at all, but he's a little overrated.

Next: Rican
Chico's a bit overrated, imo. He's considered a wordplay master of some sorts but the bars I've seen dropped from him over time just don't really strike me as hard-hitting. Like yeah the wordplays might sound correct phonetically, but it's so far-fetched that the concept behind it doesn't make sense in translation. He's also struggled with multi usage for the longest, so that doesn't exactly help his cause here.

@Rican we still battling after that thread you made now or no?

Also, for the next one, just for the Hell of it: Mech.