View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2019, 06:29 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
KG FOR HIS AGE BRACKET IS ONE OF THA BEST IVE SEEN FOR A WHILE, DUDE IS AT A VERY HIGH LEVEL AN COOKS UP SOME REAL NICE CONCEPTS..... I'D SAY HES SLIGHTLY UNDER-RATED BUT THATS MOSTLY DUE TO HIS AGE I THINK, DUDE ELEVATES AND LEARNS FROM EACH AN EVERY BATTLE HE HAS..... HE IS A FUTURE LB HALL OF FAMER IMO.

NEXT UP - MALISHUS/ILLOKWENT
I remember posting almost a year ago that I thought ILLo was slightly underrated because of his LBT run and him beating top names like DaDDiO and what not.

However, I went back and looked at all of the battles I could find of his LBT run, and I kinda have to lean a bit overrated when he was at his most active. I just found the overall bar quality to be a bit unimpressive over time as compared to what I thought it was back then.

Nowadays? I wouldn't know where to begin. He's not really active anymore and I've not really seen him battle since last year's Scheme. He might actually be better since then, but I don't know.

Next: Celsius
Unread 02-23-2019, 06:29 PM   #178

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
KG FOR HIS AGE BRACKET IS ONE OF THA BEST IVE SEEN FOR A WHILE, DUDE IS AT A VERY HIGH LEVEL AN COOKS UP SOME REAL NICE CONCEPTS..... I'D SAY HES SLIGHTLY UNDER-RATED BUT THATS MOSTLY DUE TO HIS AGE I THINK, DUDE ELEVATES AND LEARNS FROM EACH AN EVERY BATTLE HE HAS..... HE IS A FUTURE LB HALL OF FAMER IMO.

NEXT UP - MALISHUS/ILLOKWENT
I remember posting almost a year ago that I thought ILLo was slightly underrated because of his LBT run and him beating top names like DaDDiO and what not.

However, I went back and looked at all of the battles I could find of his LBT run, and I kinda have to lean a bit overrated when he was at his most active. I just found the overall bar quality to be a bit unimpressive over time as compared to what I thought it was back then.

Nowadays? I wouldn't know where to begin. He's not really active anymore and I've not really seen him battle since last year's Scheme. He might actually be better since then, but I don't know.

Next: Celsius