Thread: First of all
View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2020, 07:07 PM
Wyldernez
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
You dissed most the crew publicly and privately before anyone left. The amount of threads people made because of you bashing your own crew members blows my mind. So nah, it ain't fuck dedsec because I cant imagine you being a leading figure to your own crew if you're just gonna clown your teammates.

As much as I tried to get you to relax, you kept on going and I'm sure ANYONE in the crew would agree. Hell even people that weren't in the crew were saying we needed to kick you.. People rejected joining because we didnt kick you.. Yeah, baby boy i was that loyal to keeping you around even if it gave us a bad look. Wed deal with it as a team and the other members thought I was crazy because I was the only guy saying dont kick supsie because hes fam so before acting all ungrateful, take a look at what you did and how much we had to put up with while we publicly stuck up for you when people mentioned your name...
Thats propaganda.. Only Noir and Bizzy talked smack, why blow things up fam.

Edit: you got the childish ways bro, leaving the site every time you lose a battle throwing tantrums, the "leader" of Dedsec does that... ok..

Last edited by Wyldernez; 02-18-2020 at 07:12 PM.
Unread 02-18-2020, 07:07 PM   #57

Wyldernez

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
You dissed most the crew publicly and privately before anyone left. The amount of threads people made because of you bashing your own crew members blows my mind. So nah, it ain't fuck dedsec because I cant imagine you being a leading figure to your own crew if you're just gonna clown your teammates.

As much as I tried to get you to relax, you kept on going and I'm sure ANYONE in the crew would agree. Hell even people that weren't in the crew were saying we needed to kick you.. People rejected joining because we didnt kick you.. Yeah, baby boy i was that loyal to keeping you around even if it gave us a bad look. Wed deal with it as a team and the other members thought I was crazy because I was the only guy saying dont kick supsie because hes fam so before acting all ungrateful, take a look at what you did and how much we had to put up with while we publicly stuck up for you when people mentioned your name...
Thats propaganda.. Only Noir and Bizzy talked smack, why blow things up fam.

Edit: you got the childish ways bro, leaving the site every time you lose a battle throwing tantrums, the "leader" of Dedsec does that... ok..

Last edited by Wyldernez; 02-18-2020 at 07:12 PM.