View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2019, 06:19 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i like the changes to the circle, but i'd like to be larger than what we have now, i keep having the hardest time finding images small enough to fit. for example, with gifs, they have to be extremely small (data wise) or they won't work, which limits the creativity of the gif. so i'd like to see the dimensions and storage cap increased.

really like the league idea as well. need to make sure to get dope graphics for it. it's like "ultimate team" mod in sports games, with this being closet to mlb the show. i think the colour pallet should look more into 2k ultimate team though. they have tiers like onyx and amethyst which are really dope.
Unread 12-24-2019, 06:19 PM   #18

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i like the changes to the circle, but i'd like to be larger than what we have now, i keep having the hardest time finding images small enough to fit. for example, with gifs, they have to be extremely small (data wise) or they won't work, which limits the creativity of the gif. so i'd like to see the dimensions and storage cap increased.

really like the league idea as well. need to make sure to get dope graphics for it. it's like "ultimate team" mod in sports games, with this being closet to mlb the show. i think the colour pallet should look more into 2k ultimate team though. they have tiers like onyx and amethyst which are really dope.