View Single Post
Unread 05-27-2016, 07:34 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M I L K View Post
Wow that was a good fuckin point lol

I'm actually aware of it, I just didn't really think of it that way.

I use to always hate Picasso growing up until I learned about how fucking awesome of an artist he was at like 14 and later he just started getting abstract. RULE honestly just climbed so quick you'd think he did skip a step. More power to him.

& ikr @Papi
You've probably seen me mention it, but whenever I brought someone into ACs like Manny, ILLo, Lockhart etc., the first thing was the basics. Learn how to rhyme a multi. Learn how to rhyme a multi in a cohesive "sentence". Learn how to do a basic punch. Learn how to add a multi to your basic punch. Learn how to mini punch on the scheme of your main punch.

There was a real "process". I can't teach someone how to be the greatest. If I could, I'd be able to do it. I could teach the basics though. From there, the guys could go out and find a style that suited them. Even though in arguments they disagreed with it, I'm sure @ILLoKWENT and @Lockhart will give some respect to the shit they learned in ACs...and both are COMPLETELY different writers from each other. Thats cause they went out and learned the shit themselves because me and other ACs members gave them the basic tools, and they found out what to do with them.

You an be unorthodox, but make sure you know your one two combo first.
Unread 05-27-2016, 07:34 PM   #32

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M I L K View Post
Wow that was a good fuckin point lol

I'm actually aware of it, I just didn't really think of it that way.

I use to always hate Picasso growing up until I learned about how fucking awesome of an artist he was at like 14 and later he just started getting abstract. RULE honestly just climbed so quick you'd think he did skip a step. More power to him.

& ikr @Papi
You've probably seen me mention it, but whenever I brought someone into ACs like Manny, ILLo, Lockhart etc., the first thing was the basics. Learn how to rhyme a multi. Learn how to rhyme a multi in a cohesive "sentence". Learn how to do a basic punch. Learn how to add a multi to your basic punch. Learn how to mini punch on the scheme of your main punch.

There was a real "process". I can't teach someone how to be the greatest. If I could, I'd be able to do it. I could teach the basics though. From there, the guys could go out and find a style that suited them. Even though in arguments they disagreed with it, I'm sure @ILLoKWENT and @Lockhart will give some respect to the shit they learned in ACs...and both are COMPLETELY different writers from each other. Thats cause they went out and learned the shit themselves because me and other ACs members gave them the basic tools, and they found out what to do with them.

You an be unorthodox, but make sure you know your one two combo first.