View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2017, 09:22 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
1, you never bodied me. You won a battle with like 1 or 2 votes. That's not a body so get that out of your head. If we talking bodies, my diss track bodied your cypher.
I had found out there's a popular rapper that goes by the name of Zoey Dollaz and I changed my actual musician name LOOL
You're still a pussy with the track. You said you'd beat me in text so I sent lines. You said you weren't responding to a battle so I posted them as a cypher. You said they sucked and you were still better....so you did a track? Huh?

I'm actually gutted I never replied with my awful track to be fair I only found out a fair bit into it that my instrumental on earphones didn't have backgrorund words but it did out loud.

Zoey Prada is fucking abysmal man.
Unread 01-31-2017, 09:22 PM   #34

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standards View Post
1, you never bodied me. You won a battle with like 1 or 2 votes. That's not a body so get that out of your head. If we talking bodies, my diss track bodied your cypher.
I had found out there's a popular rapper that goes by the name of Zoey Dollaz and I changed my actual musician name LOOL
You're still a pussy with the track. You said you'd beat me in text so I sent lines. You said you weren't responding to a battle so I posted them as a cypher. You said they sucked and you were still better....so you did a track? Huh?

I'm actually gutted I never replied with my awful track to be fair I only found out a fair bit into it that my instrumental on earphones didn't have backgrorund words but it did out loud.

Zoey Prada is fucking abysmal man.