View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2018, 11:39 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

KONA vs Row

Gonna have to go with Row on this one based off of what experience he does have in terms of being able to come with creative flips to his concepts.

MC Hyena vs Akira

AC's til the lames leave.

Saiiyan vs Mech

Lil LaRue vs Rant

These two just had a battle recently, and unless Rant no-shows, I see Rant taking this relatively easy. No offense to Lil LaRue, but he's not to the same level as Rant is when it comes to text.

Rai vs SPACE_DABREE

I'm thinking Rai punches SPACE like a Speedbag Smokedboots and advances to the next ROUND.

Alzie vs TonganKidd

I've seen Alzie has improved quite a lot recently and will be too much for Tongan here. I've seen very little from Tongan and I can't say I'm impressed.

Nerdism vs remarK

I don't see Nerdism being able to match with remarK in terms of creativity in the box, although both have clean writing styles. Should be interesting nonetheless.

Erupt vs Seul

DJSlaughter11 Vs Bongo Bear

Both are relatively unknown on the site, but I'm gonna have Bongo edge it slightly here.

FreeK Vs HVK

No hate to FreeK, but text ain't really his thing and he's admitted to that, whereas HVK is much more seasoned and knows what he needs to do to win.

quan-tum Vs Dave/STRONTIUM/UnEtH1CaL/Hubert Cumberdale/War Chief

Shodan Vs Oobe

Shodan is much more advanced compared to Oobe in terms of throwing punches, although Oobe is capable of a clean read. I see this being one-sided in Sho's favor.

Pockets Poppin Vs IAmiMPACT

If Pockets stayed active a bit more he'd be one of the better texters on LB. I see him being a dark-horse in the tourney and making it past ROUND 1 with ease.

EATurBOXout Vs Perfect Complex

Strange matchup cause both have unconventional styles, but I think EAT will get this with the better worded, cleaner verse.

Lockhart Vs MC KG

Good luck, KG. Our Concept is Muslim References, by the way.
Unread 06-02-2018, 11:39 PM   #6

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

KONA vs Row

Gonna have to go with Row on this one based off of what experience he does have in terms of being able to come with creative flips to his concepts.

MC Hyena vs Akira

Saiiyan vs Mech

Lil LaRue vs Rant

These two just had a battle recently, and unless Rant no-shows, I see Rant taking this relatively easy. No offense to Lil LaRue, but he's not to the same level as Rant is when it comes to text.

Rai vs SPACE_DABREE

I'm thinking Rai punches SPACE like a Speedbag Smokedboots and advances to the next ROUND.

Alzie vs TonganKidd

I've seen Alzie has improved quite a lot recently and will be too much for Tongan here. I've seen very little from Tongan and I can't say I'm impressed.

Nerdism vs remarK

I don't see Nerdism being able to match with remarK in terms of creativity in the box, although both have clean writing styles. Should be interesting nonetheless.

Erupt vs Seul

DJSlaughter11 Vs Bongo Bear

Both are relatively unknown on the site, but I'm gonna have Bongo edge it slightly here.

FreeK Vs HVK

No hate to FreeK, but text ain't really his thing and he's admitted to that, whereas HVK is much more seasoned and knows what he needs to do to win.

quan-tum Vs Dave/STRONTIUM/UnEtH1CaL/Hubert Cumberdale/War Chief

Shodan Vs Oobe

Shodan is much more advanced compared to Oobe in terms of throwing punches, although Oobe is capable of a clean read. I see this being one-sided in Sho's favor.

Pockets Poppin Vs IAmiMPACT

If Pockets stayed active a bit more he'd be one of the better texters on LB. I see him being a dark-horse in the tourney and making it past ROUND 1 with ease.

EATurBOXout Vs Perfect Complex

Strange matchup cause both have unconventional styles, but I think EAT will get this with the better worded, cleaner verse.

Lockhart Vs MC KG

Good luck, KG. Our Concept is Muslim References, by the way.