Thread: Punks returns
View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2019, 04:05 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Punks returns

First off, i'd like to apologize to punk, because i do not believe that his original perma ban was fair. I as a mod was too quick to pull the trigger, as it is, punk may have been a problem, but he was not involved in some of the more serious issues ETH was causing. So, welcome back Punk, try to enjoy your return.

I'd like to extend that apology to seul, hvk, edge, and lock as well.

Going forward, i hope we can all be a little more reasonable with each other, and not try to tear each other down. if y'all have a problem, staff is all ears, so make sure to pm them and try to resolve your issues.
Unread 07-06-2019, 04:05 PM   #1

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Punks returns

First off, i'd like to apologize to punk, because i do not believe that his original perma ban was fair. I as a mod was too quick to pull the trigger, as it is, punk may have been a problem, but he was not involved in some of the more serious issues ETH was causing. So, welcome back Punk, try to enjoy your return.

I'd like to extend that apology to seul, hvk, edge, and lock as well.

Going forward, i hope we can all be a little more reasonable with each other, and not try to tear each other down. if y'all have a problem, staff is all ears, so make sure to pm them and try to resolve your issues.