View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2022, 08:11 PM
Rite2BearArmz
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
812 Won / 507 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 8 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpinCake View Post
Look at this sad pussy in denial. I’m getting laughs out this shit
I never seen a weaker battler than you. The fact you hate vote on ppl battles, lie about your cousin/bro doing it and keep adding gasoline to the fire tells us you’re a piece of shit of a person. Keep making your bum ass cypher disses towards me

I had to make an example out of you. I own you, why do you think you made this thread? I live in your head rent free and I’ve already done damage to that tiny lil brain of yours. Go learn how to fkn spell

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Oh yeah lil crack rock delete your 8 and send a 16 you won’t win of course but you’ll get a lil more points for effort
Like i said before PC i can think and say what he wants this is still his prison, i also dont succumb to his threats.His insecurities keep coming out, and hypocracies coming in and thats fine but im just not affected and chillin here sippin my cocacola. Funny he says to learn to spell but mispelled Fucking with fkin lol. He talks and talks but i just self defend my self

Im not here for beef im just here to have fun. I dont know what 8 hes talking about but he can send 16 if he wants n ill body him. but he always likes to talk and i let him inspite. Still laughing ofcourse. Haha

Last edited by Rite2BearArmz; 08-13-2022 at 01:16 PM.
Unread 08-12-2022, 08:11 PM   #39

Rite2BearArmz
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
812 Won / 507 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 269 audio / 2403 text
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpinCake View Post
Look at this sad pussy in denial. I’m getting laughs out this shit
I never seen a weaker battler than you. The fact you hate vote on ppl battles, lie about your cousin/bro doing it and keep adding gasoline to the fire tells us you’re a piece of shit of a person. Keep making your bum ass cypher disses towards me

I had to make an example out of you. I own you, why do you think you made this thread? I live in your head rent free and I’ve already done damage to that tiny lil brain of yours. Go learn how to fkn spell

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Oh yeah lil crack rock delete your 8 and send a 16 you won’t win of course but you’ll get a lil more points for effort
Like i said before PC i can think and say what he wants this is still his prison, i also dont succumb to his threats.His insecurities keep coming out, and hypocracies coming in and thats fine but im just not affected and chillin here sippin my cocacola. Funny he says to learn to spell but mispelled Fucking with fkin lol. He talks and talks but i just self defend my self

Im not here for beef im just here to have fun. I dont know what 8 hes talking about but he can send 16 if he wants n ill body him. but he always likes to talk and i let him inspite. Still laughing ofcourse. Haha

Last edited by Rite2BearArmz; 08-13-2022 at 01:16 PM.