View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2022, 02:04 PM
PimpinCake
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
52 Won / 10 Lost

Look at this sad pussy in denial. I’m getting laughs out this shit
I never seen a weaker battler than you. The fact you hate vote on ppl battles, lie about your cousin/bro doing it and keep adding gasoline to the fire tells us you’re a piece of shit of a person. Keep making your bum ass cypher disses towards me

I had to make an example out of you. I own you, why do you think you made this thread? I live in your head rent free and I’ve already done damage to that tiny lil brain of yours. Go learn how to fkn spell

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Oh yeah lil crack rock delete your 8 and send a 16 you won’t win of course but you’ll get a lil more points for effort
Unread 08-12-2022, 02:04 PM   #38

PimpinCake
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
52 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 153 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Look at this sad pussy in denial. I’m getting laughs out this shit
I never seen a weaker battler than you. The fact you hate vote on ppl battles, lie about your cousin/bro doing it and keep adding gasoline to the fire tells us you’re a piece of shit of a person. Keep making your bum ass cypher disses towards me

I had to make an example out of you. I own you, why do you think you made this thread? I live in your head rent free and I’ve already done damage to that tiny lil brain of yours. Go learn how to fkn spell

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Oh yeah lil crack rock delete your 8 and send a 16 you won’t win of course but you’ll get a lil more points for effort