View Single Post
Unread 08-05-2022, 01:28 PM
Rite2BearArmz
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
812 Won / 507 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 8 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpinCake View Post
You just gotta let girls be girls on the internet. So far you’ve looked like a bitch, you talk like one and so I treated you like one. You could have got respect but you approached this situation like a pussy. Idgaf about your feelings, you thought I was a trash battler when I first came back and got yo ass cooked, now ya confidence fucked and you look like a true idiot. You know the consequences when you poke a sleeping lion

It’s funny you & your partner can be ranked 5 and 6 so far but not ranked in the top 10 as far as voting? Yet you got rookies like my boy @G3P0 who’s not ranked in the battle arena but is a top 10 voter. Just goes to show writer power full of bitches
Aye look He mad right now, Pimpin Cake throwin tantrums cuz I exposed him for being a Fag somehow! But aint throwin shit like Poltergeist. So Whats He Gonna Do? ...ALMOST FIGHT!

*Crowd Cheering* .."Get Him Roc"
Unread 08-05-2022, 01:28 PM   #33

Rite2BearArmz
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
812 Won / 507 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 269 audio / 2403 text
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpinCake View Post
You just gotta let girls be girls on the internet. So far you’ve looked like a bitch, you talk like one and so I treated you like one. You could have got respect but you approached this situation like a pussy. Idgaf about your feelings, you thought I was a trash battler when I first came back and got yo ass cooked, now ya confidence fucked and you look like a true idiot. You know the consequences when you poke a sleeping lion

It’s funny you & your partner can be ranked 5 and 6 so far but not ranked in the top 10 as far as voting? Yet you got rookies like my boy @G3P0 who’s not ranked in the battle arena but is a top 10 voter. Just goes to show writer power full of bitches
Aye look He mad right now, Pimpin Cake throwin tantrums cuz I exposed him for being a Fag somehow! But aint throwin shit like Poltergeist. So Whats He Gonna Do? ...ALMOST FIGHT!

*Crowd Cheering* .."Get Him Roc"