View Single Post
Unread 06-27-2018, 09:35 AM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post
Pugs was not a developer nor was he sure on what direction to take LB I can assure what x is working on is not just a lick of paint so to speak ....

@Rant eloborate on your ELO rating system ....

@X I feel we should drop the categories ratings from battles ....

I also think that ranking on the site should be exclusive and general combined shouldn’t be two ranked leagues you should have one over all ranking ...

And a points system is something that can be worked upon ....

I kinda like the idea of breaking the rankings down into weight divisions ...

So allthose with a 85% or higher win ratio sit in the heavyweight division

Those with a 70% - 84% win ration sit in middleweight

All those with a 55% - 69% win ratio sit in a lightweight division

Then anyone under 54% would could put in a division called featherweight or rookie league or some shit ....

I feel this would help for tournaments and development as mods and crew leaders could help progress people into different divisions it would also be kinda cool if they where in those divisions they could only battle those in thee division this would potentially stop sniping verses happen .... and maybe for an exchange of credits or if we allow them they get some like 5 battles a month where they can challange someone outside their weight division ...

What’s your thoughts?

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
A.) ELO rating systems don't need an elaboration. If you don't understand what it is, you can google it.

B.) Why does everyone try to make this site so complicated? Weight divisions are stupid. And they'd only result in the less talented battlers getting fewer battles. And less diversity in the battle pool in totality. The point is to incite activity. Not stifle it.

Last edited by Rant; 06-27-2018 at 09:37 AM.
Unread 06-27-2018, 09:35 AM   #18

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post
Pugs was not a developer nor was he sure on what direction to take LB I can assure what x is working on is not just a lick of paint so to speak ....

@Rant eloborate on your ELO rating system ....

@X I feel we should drop the categories ratings from battles ....

I also think that ranking on the site should be exclusive and general combined shouldn’t be two ranked leagues you should have one over all ranking ...

And a points system is something that can be worked upon ....

I kinda like the idea of breaking the rankings down into weight divisions ...

So allthose with a 85% or higher win ratio sit in the heavyweight division

Those with a 70% - 84% win ration sit in middleweight

All those with a 55% - 69% win ratio sit in a lightweight division

Then anyone under 54% would could put in a division called featherweight or rookie league or some shit ....

I feel this would help for tournaments and development as mods and crew leaders could help progress people into different divisions it would also be kinda cool if they where in those divisions they could only battle those in thee division this would potentially stop sniping verses happen .... and maybe for an exchange of credits or if we allow them they get some like 5 battles a month where they can challange someone outside their weight division ...

What’s your thoughts?

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
A.) ELO rating systems don't need an elaboration. If you don't understand what it is, you can google it.

B.) Why does everyone try to make this site so complicated? Weight divisions are stupid. And they'd only result in the less talented battlers getting fewer battles. And less diversity in the battle pool in totality. The point is to incite activity. Not stifle it.

Last edited by Rant; 06-27-2018 at 09:37 AM.