View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2020, 01:08 AM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gygax View Post
If you win, then you win. If you lose, you lose that's it, that's what it is. Going to forumns on here and bitching about how unfair things are but not bringing shit to prove it just makes you look like a whiney little bitch. If you can come in with proof a mod intentionally fucked your battle over somehow then do it. Otherwise stop bitching to people who don't care.
Gay Gyrax, Myself and others have posted the proof numerous times, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Unread 12-11-2020, 01:08 AM   #27

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gygax View Post
If you win, then you win. If you lose, you lose that's it, that's what it is. Going to forumns on here and bitching about how unfair things are but not bringing shit to prove it just makes you look like a whiney little bitch. If you can come in with proof a mod intentionally fucked your battle over somehow then do it. Otherwise stop bitching to people who don't care.
Gay Gyrax, Myself and others have posted the proof numerous times, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.