View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2021, 09:40 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodLike View Post
Ok let’s settle and get back to the actual topic, getting a tourney going and maybe some cash prizes. Who is the site owner and how can I get in touch with him? Seems like he’s done with this site.

And Zul, apparently you’re a vet prior to current name. If you don’t mind me asking, what name did you go as prior to this?
Site ownership doesn’t really get involved with this stuff, the best bet is to go through the mods. Users are more than welcome to run their own forum tourneys with cash prizes; if we want to put something through the official tourney brackets I’d be happy to run it although I’d also probably want to participate.
Unread 02-20-2021, 09:40 PM   #19

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodLike View Post
Ok let’s settle and get back to the actual topic, getting a tourney going and maybe some cash prizes. Who is the site owner and how can I get in touch with him? Seems like he’s done with this site.

And Zul, apparently you’re a vet prior to current name. If you don’t mind me asking, what name did you go as prior to this?
Site ownership doesn’t really get involved with this stuff, the best bet is to go through the mods. Users are more than welcome to run their own forum tourneys with cash prizes; if we want to put something through the official tourney brackets I’d be happy to run it although I’d also probably want to participate.