View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2021, 04:50 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
They banned me and realized the site was dead without me.

You left of your own according and there's not a single member of the site who remembers your old name.
you kind of clearly do,.. by your own admission,.. which defeats your own argument, people generally only know you for shitty things,.. and you being here.. doesn't add to the site positively.. like.. we're here really discussing how to bring it back and you offer nothing..
Them allowing you back because there's a downturn.. doesn't mean they want you here...
you're somebodies friend.. sole reason you're back.. you're a failed ex mod who's been here since 08 who can't get your own self poppin let alone a whole site...

do you have any suggestions?..

i got the bag..im dead ass serious about droppin 150 for first and 50 for second..

you're like 40 acting like a 12 year old..

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

VVV the legacy of Eth (David)

^^^ the legacy of Eth (David)
Unread 02-20-2021, 04:50 PM   #17

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
They banned me and realized the site was dead without me.

You left of your own according and there's not a single member of the site who remembers your old name.
you kind of clearly do,.. by your own admission,.. which defeats your own argument, people generally only know you for shitty things,.. and you being here.. doesn't add to the site positively.. like.. we're here really discussing how to bring it back and you offer nothing..
Them allowing you back because there's a downturn.. doesn't mean they want you here...
you're somebodies friend.. sole reason you're back.. you're a failed ex mod who's been here since 08 who can't get your own self poppin let alone a whole site...

do you have any suggestions?..

i got the bag..im dead ass serious about droppin 150 for first and 50 for second..

you're like 40 acting like a 12 year old..

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

VVV the legacy of Eth (David)

^^^ the legacy of Eth (David)