View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2021, 04:16 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illestro View Post
Was thinking of running another tournament for the audio side, or another text tournament with a few twists. But Punk makes a good point. My tourny did well but I think that's because there was money involved. A standard tournament might not get people as excited as it used to especially with the activity where it is.
same dudes, winning, and it's not because they're actually good or great,.. and we know this,.. it wouldn't kill us to drop a lil bag on every tourney,.. or have a annual "money in the bank" tourney,.. Complete with trophy or Green name in a diff color or.. so many ways to ramp up,.. activity , buy ad space.. make a YouTube commercial,.. buy banners on other sites,.. or slots on youtube creators Vids.. they will get people to visit... hit up dna tooth tf..

imagine ,before That dude.. who reacts to url videos.. with the hat on.. who be like.." Yooo thats crazyyy".. promos your site before he does his thing.. for 10 videos.. we'd be up

The only thing that moves me, is if i troll someone and they get invested,.. that's what's missing.. dude's who make waves get banned and who ever is left over create the narrative,.. (i.e. mods).. but some people come back and get to do what they want..(i.e. Eth,Bnas,Ammo)

I think they should create a betting system.. create tokens worth money, and have them transferrable as gifts to get around the betting angle,.. and have them be redeemable for cash again, create a bank .. that's what i'd do..
Unread 02-20-2021, 04:16 PM   #15

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illestro View Post
Was thinking of running another tournament for the audio side, or another text tournament with a few twists. But Punk makes a good point. My tourny did well but I think that's because there was money involved. A standard tournament might not get people as excited as it used to especially with the activity where it is.
same dudes, winning, and it's not because they're actually good or great,.. and we know this,.. it wouldn't kill us to drop a lil bag on every tourney,.. or have a annual "money in the bank" tourney,.. Complete with trophy or Green name in a diff color or.. so many ways to ramp up,.. activity , buy ad space.. make a YouTube commercial,.. buy banners on other sites,.. or slots on youtube creators Vids.. they will get people to visit... hit up dna tooth tf..

imagine ,before That dude.. who reacts to url videos.. with the hat on.. who be like.." Yooo thats crazyyy".. promos your site before he does his thing.. for 10 videos.. we'd be up

The only thing that moves me, is if i troll someone and they get invested,.. that's what's missing.. dude's who make waves get banned and who ever is left over create the narrative,.. (i.e. mods).. but some people come back and get to do what they want..(i.e. Eth,Bnas,Ammo)

I think they should create a betting system.. create tokens worth money, and have them transferrable as gifts to get around the betting angle,.. and have them be redeemable for cash again, create a bank .. that's what i'd do..