Thread: Does this rhyme
View Single Post
Unread 08-24-2020, 06:37 PM
Zezmeril
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S T O Y View Post
You forget some ppl got lives? Lol. I was active af & then I wasn’t. For your sake I hope your not still putting 40 hrs a week into this place 10 yrs from now. That’s just how it is. I don’t owe LB anything lol it’s an under maintained website that turned into a cemetery circle jerk for kids like you. I hope LB elevates your game but that won’t mean shit if your readers can’t comprehend slant rhymes.

I don’t mean to come off harsh or salty like I’m not tryna put you or anyone down specifically I’m just addressing the culture of LB in general from my pov. & it’s no ones fault exactly bc members of a website shouldn’t’ve had to work as hard as they did to keep it where it is now so I guess I’m just venting.. it is what it is.
People look to the past with rose colored glasses I'm afraid. I had an account way back when I was a freshman. Honestly from my perspective the verses going through are more complex than they were then. But I see a lot of old heads not active but still shit talking in the forums about the new gen coming up. The only time 90% of the heavy hitters drop is in a tourney. I just don't see how all of them can shit all over ranked without hardly participating in it. Like shitting on a basketball team from the stands.
Unread 08-24-2020, 06:37 PM   #47

Zezmeril

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S T O Y View Post
You forget some ppl got lives? Lol. I was active af & then I wasn’t. For your sake I hope your not still putting 40 hrs a week into this place 10 yrs from now. That’s just how it is. I don’t owe LB anything lol it’s an under maintained website that turned into a cemetery circle jerk for kids like you. I hope LB elevates your game but that won’t mean shit if your readers can’t comprehend slant rhymes.

I don’t mean to come off harsh or salty like I’m not tryna put you or anyone down specifically I’m just addressing the culture of LB in general from my pov. & it’s no ones fault exactly bc members of a website shouldn’t’ve had to work as hard as they did to keep it where it is now so I guess I’m just venting.. it is what it is.
People look to the past with rose colored glasses I'm afraid. I had an account way back when I was a freshman. Honestly from my perspective the verses going through are more complex than they were then. But I see a lot of old heads not active but still shit talking in the forums about the new gen coming up. The only time 90% of the heavy hitters drop is in a tourney. I just don't see how all of them can shit all over ranked without hardly participating in it. Like shitting on a basketball team from the stands.