View Single Post
Unread 05-27-2016, 05:20 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

He took lines from other people and reworded them. Let's not act like it was some "innocent flipping" or some shit. You were caught with multiple bars from one person just a few years ago, and before that you'd self voted, bit and ghostwrote. Basically a you name it.

Sure. You've battled some good guys. But it will always be difficult to take that side away. DizzDaDogg could win the GC next time it runs...but he's always gonna be the guy that bit Cassidy multiple times. You were over 18 last time you bit. You weren't some little clueless kid anymore.

And maybe reeF bit full verses. I've always told Reef I didn't even like his bars and thought he was overrated. But alas, other people said otherwise. But unless there is proof to him biting full verses, what can we do?

For the record, me and Just C quit HOF initially because they wanted us to induct guys we didn't agree with being included. I only came back to do LK because no one else did.
Unread 05-27-2016, 05:20 PM   #19

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

He took lines from other people and reworded them. Let's not act like it was some "innocent flipping" or some shit. You were caught with multiple bars from one person just a few years ago, and before that you'd self voted, bit and ghostwrote. Basically a you name it.

Sure. You've battled some good guys. But it will always be difficult to take that side away. DizzDaDogg could win the GC next time it runs...but he's always gonna be the guy that bit Cassidy multiple times. You were over 18 last time you bit. You weren't some little clueless kid anymore.

And maybe reeF bit full verses. I've always told Reef I didn't even like his bars and thought he was overrated. But alas, other people said otherwise. But unless there is proof to him biting full verses, what can we do?

For the record, me and Just C quit HOF initially because they wanted us to induct guys we didn't agree with being included. I only came back to do LK because no one else did.